VIRADERMA IS THE FIRST COMBINED LUXURY
MOISTURISER AND HAND SANITISER
a new beauty and safety essential for everyday life, clinically developed.
Developed in response to the Covid crisis and meeting the World Health Organisation’s standards, VIRADERMA™ is the only hand sanitiser currently available which can offer a moisturising barrier cream functionality combined with a high alcohol content, to eradicate germs.
VIRADERMA™ has been developed by practicing physicians who are working to address the damage caused by the now constant need for hand washing. Alcohol and detergents found in standard hand sanitisers can dissolve and strip the skin of its natural oils and hydration to cause dryness and irritation. The impairment of
the “hydrolipid mantle” of the skin surface may also be responsible for development of contact dermatitis. It is currently estimated that only around 22% of consumers will apply a moisturiser after using a hand sanitiser. This can result in changes to skin flora resulting in more frequent colonisation by germs.
VIRADERMA’S™ proprietary “safer-made” formula has been adapted to incorporate naturally derived high-emollient moisturisers without surfacants, together with Bergamot for its anti-inflammatory properties and Vitamin E for its skin nourishing effects.
Key Product Claims
70% ALCOHOL– WHO standard for Covid19
- Fast acting-kills - 99.9% of Germs
- WHO recommended formulation 1.
SURFACTANT FREE– A Prevent and Protect Formula
- Protects the skin from an increased range of dermatological risks eg stripping of natural oils and exposure to toxins.
- Patent pending Viraderma™ technology will maintain and protect the skin’s natural balance.
NOVEL HIGH-EMOLLIENT CONTENT– to combat and restore lipid dissolution
- Long lasting – natural (plant derived) moisturiser.
- Prevents damage caused by dryness.
- Helps to reduce irritation & inflammation.
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin.
- No hand cream required after use!
BARRIER FILM – to protect
- Moisturises quickly and leaves a light and nourishing residual film after application.
PROMOTES SAFER AND MORE COMPLIANT USE
- Studies have shown that the use of an oil-containing formulation led to a 50% increase in hand cleansing frequency
- Developed by doctors, Clinically Tested and Proven.
- Approved for patient care in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, the work place and in the home (EN1500).
- Approved for use in medical environments, domestic and industrial (EN1273, EN13727).
Organic Bergamot Essential Oil
- Known for antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Neutralises Staphylococcus aureus (a common bacteria associated with everything from pimples to life-threatening sepsis).
- Effective in preventing minor skin infections.
Enriched With Vitamin E
- Moisturizes and heals.
- Strengthens and hydrates the skin barrier function.
- A natural anti inflammatory.
- Helps restore skin cells from sun damage to healing scars or burns.
Enriched With Hemp
- Moisture retaining for very dry and damaged skin.
- Contains Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil.
- Naturally rich in omega 3.
- Helps keep the skin healthy and prevents breakouts.
- Helps to strengthen skin to resist infection.
Surpassed hand hygiene standards such as:
Test for a hygienic hand rub to be used by patients in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, the workplace and at home
Test for hand rub used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
Test for hand rub used in medical areas.
ABOUT VIRAMAL LTD & VIRADERMA™
Viramal is a women’s health research & drug development pharma company, focused on the delivery of its topical technologies to treat debilitating conditions like endometriosis and infertility, whilst protecting the woman where so many treatments fail.
VIRADERMA™ is based Viramal’s clinically developed and clinically tested consumer health portfolio which uses plant derived moisturisers and proprietary technology to provide long-lasting moisturising and fast acting relief for a number of topical conditions, in particular the promotion of a healthy microbiome. Viramal’s proprietary ‘safer-made’ topical technology platform is also present in its drug portfolio and facilitates drug delivery without unpleasant solvents. These include harsh excipients such as mineral oil which have been replaced with plant derived alternatives. In addition, Viramal’s surfactant-free technology emulsifies without dermatologically risking removing skin oils.
This advanced pharmaceutical technology has allowed Viramal to combine a WHO-recommended hand sanitiser formulation with a highly moisturising plant derived emollient system. Viramal’s emollient rich, natural moisturisers make up over 10% of its 2-in-1 hand sanitisers, which is significantly greater than found in most daily moisturisers. Other formulations use inexpensive humectants (glycerine) which attempt to attract water to the skin, rather than restorative, protective and nourishing softening and soothing emollients. Few emollients are present in similar competitor products and in high-end sanitisers, emollients take the form of essential oils, constituting less than 1% of the formulation.
FOR FUTHER INFORMATION™
VIRAMAL LIMITED, 106 NEW BOND STREET, LONDON W1S 1DN